Meals are subject to availability at each property. Please check at the time of booking whether meals are provided at your property or not.
Depending on the property, meals can either be free of cost or can be opted for through a monthly subscription.
Free of cost food service
Food is served free on these properties and there are no extra charges for the same. Likewise, there is no refund applicable if you do not want to use the service.
Meals on Subscription
Meals are provided on a subscription basis charged monthly. Charges for the subscription vary per property and are communicated in the Monthly Rent Breakup.
Once subscribed, it will be active till the end of that month and will renew automatically on the 1st of each month. You can opt out of the subscription at any point of time, but it will stay active till the end of that month. No refunds will be processed for remaining days after cancellation.
- Meals shall be laid out in the designated area as per these timings:
- Breakfast: 7:30am to 10am
- Lunch: 12pm to 2pm
- Dinner: 7:30pm to 10pm
- In case your daily schedule does not allow you to have food at these hours, please raise a ticket on the app. We would try to find a way out - perhaps you could provide a tiffin box to the manager on a daily basis to keep aside food for you. This is subject to feasibility of such a scenario
- Food cannot be taken to the rooms, and should be had only in the designated space. This is for multiple reasons, all good for you:
- Avoid insects in the room
- Ensure waste segregation
- Facilitate timely cleaning of the utensils involved
- Failure to adhere to no meals in the rooms policy will result in Rs.500 fine each time
- In case food is on subscription at your property, please ensure your subscription is up to date for the coming month before the current month ends. This means, if you wish to unsubscribe from food for the month of June, you must go to the app and unsubscribe latest by 31st May
- Packing food from one meal to consume in subsequent meals is not allowed as this may result in shortage of food for other residents
- As an acknowledgment of the hunger crisis in the world, please do not waste food. You are encouraged to take on your plate only as much as you can eat